Therapy support for people with a disability can support them to feel more independent whether that is through improving their communication, developing a sensory profile and strategies or physiotherapy on those tightened muscles, the options are almost endless! Thrive365 specialized in providing individualized therapy support so you or your loved one can feel comfortable, safe, and independent in any environment.
How the team at Thrive365 can help:
· Daily living skills
· Physical assessments
· Equipment and movement aids
· In-home assessment
· Mealtime safety
· Profile development through sensory assessment
· Home and equipment modifications
· And much more!
We want everyone to feel comfortable in their home and community. We enable our Therapy Support participants to move more freely than ever before and we’re there every step of the way. From small steps in the beginning to tremendous achievements, we’ll be right by your side to help you celebrate.
Why Choose Thrive365:
· Qualified and certified staff dedicated to improving the quality of you or your loved one’s life.
· Experience working in the community
· Extensive range of expertise and delivery using a multiple disciplinary team approach.
Anything is possible with the right team of therapy support specialists by your side. If you or your loved one might need even just the smallest assistance, we’d be glad to help. Get in touch with us below to learn more about our therapy support services.
You have many choices in Daily Assisted Living Support, but we are the number one choice for a few reasons:
· Qualified and certified staff with experience that counts.
· Flexible services to match your needs.
· High standards for quality of service.
We develop a support team around you.
Ready to start your daily assisted living support plan?
Get in touch with us for a call back via the enquiry form so can help discuss your options.