Werrington – 5 x 1 bedroom apartments available
Brand new SDA accommodation that looks like any ordinary house in a new housing estate. The property has two levels, with a lift and consists of:
– 4 x 1 bedroom Improved Liveability apartments
– 2 x 2 bedroom Fully Accessible self-contained apartments
– 1 common area with a kitchen, laundry and toilet
– 1 staff office/sleepover room
Each apartment has it’s own meals/living area with a kitchen, bathroom and laundry space.
These self-contained apartments provide space for everyone and the opportunity to socialise on your own terms while receiving the support you need.
– This vacancy is best suited to participants with high support needs requiring active night support.
– Suitable participants may have have complex health care needs such as peg feeding, catheter care, tracheotomy care.
– Suitable participants may have some behaviours of concern, as the accommodation consists of individual apartments, this provides a safe space without impacting upon others.
Tenants must fulfil the following:
– Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
– Receiving NDIS funding that includes both Supported Disability Accommodation (SDA) and Supported Independent Living (SIL) or be prepared to undertake a review to add SDA and SIL.
Independent Living Villages (SDA Provider)
Phone: 1300 951 587