Positive Behaviour Support
Thrive365 offers high-level behavioural support for adults and children with disabilities. We take a human rights-focused approach and work to increase our participant’s quality of life while also reducing the frequencies of the behaviours causing concern.
Among other things, our positive behaviour support programs work by:
· Developing strategies to highlight the person’s strengths with a focus on developing positive relationships with their support provider and friends and family members.
· Improving communication skills along with emotional coping skills.
· Addressing environmental and emotional factors
· Determining the cause for the concerning behaviours while also creating targeted strategies to reduce them.
The team at Thrive365 is qualified, certified, and brings years of experience working with people. We’re ready to create a strategy and program to fit you or your loved one’s needs and will ensure that they are comfortable during the entire process.
How you can Thrive with us:
· We’re specialists in providing support to people with a disability that is high-quality, evidence-based support that drives real progress and results.
· We use a holistic approach to support people..
· Specialty skills for people with Autism of varying levels along with dual diagnosis, sensory processing, and functional communication support.
· Service for people of all ages and varying levels of behavioural support.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards optimal behaviour, please get in touch with us below.
You have many choices in Daily Assisted Living Support, but we are the number one choice for a few reasons:
· Qualified and certified staff with experience that counts.
· Flexible services to match your needs.
· High standards for quality of service.
We develop a support team around you.
Ready to start your daily assisted living support plan?
Get in touch with us for a call back via the enquiry form so can help discuss your options.